Warm .... and humid

6th July 2017 (Thursday) .... 10.30      Oh my word .... bring back the cauld days, this ‘mauchlessness’ is not good for ‘exercising’.    We have warm and
Golfers on the sixth.
humid morning...  the lens of the camera was steaming up when I put the lens cap ‘on’.   I’ve been out for a walk... the beach, Sea Tangle Road, Chapel Green/ beach one, ..... my favourite morning walk;  it takes in the beach, golf course and chapel Green.     There’s only a smirr of wind, from the South so I might get the bike out later and go down to the harbour. 


   21.30    I couldn’t understands why I’ve felt tired all day;  then I remembered that I was ‘up’ at ‘stupid time’ (04.30), yesterday and didn’t go to bed until after 23.00.... no wonder I’ve been tired.    That said, I have had an ‘easy’ day, with the walk this morning being the only ‘exercise’ .... and I have done some ‘ousework, and gardening.    The weather today  has been oppressive, (close) and ‘mauchless’, which wouldn’t help.   Sleep will come easily tonight.

I have the ‘Tour de France’ on the television most of the afternoon, but I only look at in now and again;   what I find really interesting are the helicopter shots, of the different
Elie Bay this morning.
places of interest that ‘le Tour’ passes through:   the commentators then tell you the history:  it makes it really interesting, because watching the peloton trying to catch the ‘breakaway’ group is not that exciting, though there is a lot going on within the ‘peloton’.    Using the ‘shelter’ of riding in the peloton’ can save 30% energy, which is why, in most cases, the breakaway group nearly always caught.

With the ‘Drop in Cafe’ being ‘closed’ for the next eight weeks, Jimmy and I ended up going to Sainsbury’s for a cuppa and goodie in the afternoon.    Of course we managed to buy some vital succulents when we were in the shop.   Mid afternoon seems to be a good time to be in Sainsbury’s ;  it was ‘quiet’.
We just had the most gorgeous end to a day .... balmy and warm;   the ‘auld place’ looked lovely;  it always does!

I met ‘The Kilted Barber’ tonight when I was down on the bents, he is here with his
Elie this evening.
family for a holiday;  we get a lot of interesting folks visiting our wee villages.    Imagine me forgetting to switch into the ‘history of The Royal Burgh of Earlsferry’ mode .... I must be slipping.
Photographs : Top – Golfers on the sixth, Middle – Elie Bay this morning, and Bottom -  Elie Bay this evening.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....