Misty ....

6th September 2024 (Friday)     08.30 ....At the moment we have a misty morning, but the

Colinsburgh Kirk.

forecast for KY9 is "sunny with a moderate NE breeze (F3 -4)".    The Fife Weather cams are showing heavy mist/fog;  hopefully the sun will break through sooner rather than later!    In spite of the wind chill factor..... the sun is hot at this time of year and we should have a 'sunny and warm' day.   I'm a  'happy boy'.

20.00    My word..... I have had a busy day.    The Tour of Britain Cycle Race is on TV as is the Paralympics;  between biking, playing tennis and swimming I am well tired tonight!    And the Paralympics is still on.   In between all that I did some 'ousework;  sort of tidied up the 'man cave' .... while watching the TV.   I went for the paper in the morning   and I have yet to open it.   I suppose it  could be my bedtime reading.    Ho it won't!   Kirsty dropped a Donna Leon book through the door sometime today;  that will be my bedtime reading.    I'll read today's Courier tomorrow!

With me being so busy I didn't go out with the camera so I'll fire up the 'Alberto Archive' to find a couple of  photos for today.   When I go into the archive I tend 'wander' over the places I've been;  it's very relaxing.   And I have thousands of photographs to keep me from being bored or the next 20 years or so!. And I'll take some new ones tomorrow.

Sunrise time.

22.30    The penultimate Stage of The Tour of Britain is on tomorrow.... and there will be more Paralympics;  another busy day for Alberto methinks.    The weather forecast is reasonable;  fog in the morning with the sun breaking through later in the afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....