Bright and breezy ....

10th September 2024 (Tuesday)    08.15 .... There's a load o' fresh air around this 'bright and


breezy' autumnal  morning, but the rain has cleared away.  The wind should freshen in the morning then moderate in the afternoon;  a good drying day, but a bit breezy for morning coffee outside.   Anyway I need to go to Leven first thing, but apart for that, this is going to be a 'rest day'.

19.00    It has been a beautiful day;  a bit breezy perhaps, but that made it a brilliant drying day.   I did a washing.

My trip to Leven was a success (I got all the bits and pieces I wanted).... and had morrrrrrning coffee with Alice.    Back at Ivy I did the aforementioned washing then had a 'lite bite' lunch.   I intended doing some work on the wee shed, but fell asleep.   I must have been tired because I slept for over an hour.  I wasn't in ta working mood  when I woke up; so I had a cuppa then went for a walk to the beach. The beach was busy which was a surprise, but when I think about it.... although windy it wasn't very cold, 

I was sitting on on of the seats, right out in the open, and didn't feel cold.... but I had a jacket on.   As did most of the folk on the beach. 

22.30   There's a chill in the air tonight;  I'm thinkin' that we've had a short Autumn!   Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie, but cool, day.... and not as windy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....