Windy and cold .....


9th March 2019 (Saturday) .... 08.30    My word .... there’s a cold wind, and
10 minutes before sunrise time.
loads of fresh air, down at the beach.     I went down to catch sunrise (06.45), but that event was hidden behind low cloud .    Apart from being colder we have a nice day;  but wrap up well if you’re going out.   I won’t be venturing far, as I have a woollen wash to ‘worry’ about today;   the weather forecast is ‘good’... and there is that cold but drying  wind.    Snow has been mentioned in the forecast, for the high ground .... and perhaps even lower tomorrow.   Yep it’s cold.


Sunset time.
21.00    It has been a bonnie, but cold, day;   the wind  moderated  by late afternoon so it wasn’t as cold on the beach at sunset as it was at sunrise.   That said .... it wasn’t ‘iggzactly’ warm.

This morning I had coffee with the troops, then went home to Ivy and did the ironing.    I’ve had a quiet afternoon .... mostly watching the rugby.    Scotland losing to Wales 11-18 was disappointing but not entirely surprising.... but it wasn’t a ‘walk-over’ for Wales.   England slaughtered Italy 57 – 14.    Er .... I didn’t get much done to the Colinsburgh girls Presentation. 
 
I intend going to the kirk (Kinneuchar) tomorrow.... but it depends on how I get on with
Sunset time.
the ‘work’.     It’s forecast to be cold, bright and breezy with the chance of showers tomorrow.    That could be a good day for me staying in and working;  I am not enjoying the drop in temperature at all.    I’ll see how I feel about going to the kirk in the morning...., and how busy I am.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....