Feeling playful ....


19th March 2019 (Tuesday)  .... 09.00     Mmmmmm .... the sky is overcast,
The north side of Lathallan mill.
but not heavily, so the sun could easily break through later..... and there’s only a light breeze, so isn’t cold.   It’s a nice morning, and it could get better..... I might go for a daunder round Kinneuchar later.    I’m hungry!    Catch you later .... slight ‘flap on’.... just remembered that I haven’t had breakfast.


12.30     Well .... I set off in the car making for Balcarres Estate, but drove into a shower of rain, so had to abandon that idea;   however I went as far as Colinsburgh and put fuel in the car so it wasn’t a wasted trip.    The first part of the morning had been taken up with doing the ironing, and going to the ‘Pav’ for coffee:  actually, I see that the sun has broken through again so I might yet get out for a wee ‘explore’.... after a quick ‘50’ in the Hutte.
Balcarres Snowdrop.

16.30    Although it has been overcast for most of the day, we only had that one shower of rain, so I did go up to Balcarres to reconnoitre the Lathallan woods with a view to having a bigger explore when the weather is better.   Having a sair knee cramps my exploring ability considerably, but I’m determined to plod along.    The ‘plan’ is to see Dr Marsden re knee replacement next month.

I went out to post a letter this afternoon and was fortunate enough to end up chatting to Irene and Marcia:  I must make a point of posting letters on a more regular basis!    Anyway I caught up with their ‘news’ then continued up the street accompanied by Irene who was out for her afternoon exercise.    Marcia was busy in the kitchen.    That
Elie Bay this afternoon.
reminds me;   what am I going to have for food tonight?



19.30    I bought a copy of the Elie Herald today and it attached is a ‘Special Edition’  re the Elie and Earlsferry housing developments;  a really interesting read.    Affordable houses?    They already build affordable houses;  they don’t sell them at affordable prices that’s the problem.    The ‘boss man’ at Persimmon was awarded a bonus of £74,000,000 not so long ago;   there was a bit of a gasp from around the country;   so he settled for less and resigned.   If the boss of a building firm can be awarded such an obscene bonus it only means they are charging far too much for the their houses;  this means that they are already  building affordable houses:  all they have to do is sell them at affordable prices.    End of moan!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....