Six Nations rugby ....


16th March 2019 (Saturday) .... 09.00    It’s wet and windy(NE), as per
Mmmmm ... not a drying day.
weather forecast, .... I see, from browsing the Fife weather cams, that Lochgelly  has snow, as probably will Glenrothes, and the higher ground.    I don’t intend going out to look for snow.


There’s a ‘yellow jacketed’ bloke with what looks like a fire hydrant on the end of along pole bumbling about at the junction of Ferry Road and the Ferry High Street;   I suspect that he, (and his mates), will have been the cause of the heavily stained water we had coming out of the taps overnight.    'Scottish Water' is flushing the Main water supply pipes around the East Neuk just now .... they are, doing at night when we are cosily tucked up in bed.    I guess it must have been our turn last night!    We have to run the cold water tap until the water runs clear....I’ve done that and it didn’t take long, so I’m now going to have
We won't be bothered by dust today.
another cuppa.



19.00    Oh my word .... I’ll need to have another cuppa.    England and Scotland drew the Calcutta Cup match 38 – 38... after Scotland looked down and out at half time.... losing 31 – 0.    I suppose a draw was a good result, but my word it was an exciting second half.    Oh .... Wales won the Six Nations title by beating Ireland 25 – 7 in Cardiff.    Oh dear .... I’m kna .... er.... tired after an thrilling afternoon of rugby.    I’ll make the cuppa (the one I made at half time is stone cold) then do some more work on the Colinsburgh presentation.  

20.00     The weather was well dreich today;  but the rugby more than made up for the
Yes ... there's much dampness about today!
miserable weather.    The forecast for tomorrow is much better;  in fact we are to have sunny spells!    I’d planned to go to the kirk but I’ll wait until I see how the cough is before I finally make up my mind.    If I do miss the kirk I’ll be staying warm and working on the computer.    Actually, when I think about it,  I’ll have a toddie tonight, and forget about going to the kirk tomorrow:  I’d rather concentrate on shaking orf the cough. 

I’m feeling weak after all this rugby.... I’ll make the toddie, do some work on the computer, then have another early night in bed.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....