Early morning frost ....


8th March 2019 (Friday) ....   08.30    Well .... we have a bonnie morning,
Sunrise over the East Links, Elie.
and the washing is on the line but I very much doubt if it will dry as there is only a light breeze .... and showers/light rain is forecast for the early afternoon.    I won’t be going far today .... only as far as Elie for the paper, and morning coffee.
We had a touch of frost, and a bonnie sunrise this morning:  the beach was quiet when I was there, though there had been one person, and a dog, before I bumbled my way down.... at sunrise. 

20.00    For those of you who have worried about my washing today:   well,  it began to rain at 11.30 (we were leaving Harbour House at that time) so I was back at Ivy in time to rescue it (the washing) before the rain became really heavy.   Most of it was dry enough to iron;  a job that I might do later on this evening.    The forecast for tomorrow is ‘good’ so I’ll hang out anything that could do with a bit more drying.     Funny thing is that I enjoyed worrying about my washing:   it’s exciting being ‘me’ ....
Early sunlight on some Earlsferry beachfront houses.
and I’m easily pleased.    



The ‘Leven Beach’ care home, wherein Jim is ensconced, is a really nice place (I went along with Myra this afternoon).    The Staff are friendly (they make a braw cuppa) and Jim is quite settled in a room with a view over the Firth.... in fact he can see the southwest corner of the ‘Royal Burgh’ from his window.   It’s sad to see Jim inside when he was/is such an outdoor active person, but I was glad to see him looking less stressed.... and content even.    I’m a happier ‘boy’ tonight.

My ‘plan’ for this weekend is to get the Colinsburgh WRI girls Presentation photographs sorted out, and have the presentation complete by the middle of the week.    Most of the photographs are ‘in place’ but I want to add a few more Balcarres
Everything is good at the Centre of the Universe.
ones etc.    Frances dropped off the menu for their (Colinsburgh WRI) anniversary Dinner in May.   The girls have asked me to take  photographs of that event, and I am going to join them for the anniversary Dinner.  

My ‘plan’ for tomorrow is to work on the aforementioned presentation, take time out for morning coffee, then do some more ‘work’    The forecast is good so I might take a walk up to Chapel Green for a break in the afternoon.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....