Energetic mood ....


28th March 2019 (Thursday) .... 08.00    Joyful me .... I’m feeling
Crane on Chapel Green Road - Earlsferry.
 energetic this morning, .... well I was until I went out to the front gate, to be met by an unexpectedly cool breeze:   I was looking for ‘warm and sunny’.   That said... I’m sure the sun will burn back the clouds and give us ‘hot and sunny’
by mid morning.  At this very minute, I am having a cuppa and listening to the washing machine churning away in the background:  not the most calming sound.    The beach is calling me!

19.30    Oh my word .... we have one tired bunny in Ivy Cottage tonight:  which kinda surprises me ‘cos I managed to side step any thoughts of ‘work’ that attracted my brain cell.    I’ve been playing.... er doing inspiring things all day.  At 09.30 Myra and I went to the Elie School ‘Intergenerational’ Coffee Morning;  lets face it....  who couldn’t go to an intergenerational’ coffee morning.    It was actually very interesting
Gillingshill Nature Reserve.
to see the inside of Elie School again.... Iain left it in 1977, and the only time I go there is to vote at general elections;  and today the senior pupils were bumbling around.... so we had a living school hall.   When I think of it there wisnae that many of them!   Pupils i'e'    The coffee was excellent, with plenty goodies to choose from.    I’m on a diet.... again.  

Myra was heading off to visit Jim after the school ‘CM’.... and I went down to the High Street (the Elie one) bought the paper, and had another coffee, in Harbour House, with Geoff.   The ‘Thursday Girls’ (affectionately known as ‘The Coven’) came in and there was much lively banter.... but ‘nae ‘secrets’.    I may have to resort to using ‘fake secrets’. 

I managed to visit the harbour, and travel home via Balbuthie Loan before lunch time.    After an exciting lunch (fake news) I went up to the Hutte to do a Soduko, and admire a bed sheet dry nicely in the brisk wind.    I fell asleep .... but only for ‘30’, and woke up fully recharged and ready for the Drop in Cafe.   The ‘Cafe’ was busy;  there
Gillingshill.
was much laughter coming from Honor’s end of the table.    Our end of the table (the sedate end) thought Honor was crackin’ jokes.    We  (the ‘boys) were talking quietly about the political situation in Kazakhstan.    I went home to Ivy by way of Gillingshill Nature Reserve.

Tomorrow I am going to be a bundle of action in the morning.    I don’t actually know what I’m going to do but the brain cell spotted the loppers this afternoon, so I’ll probably end up hackin’ branches aff some innocent bush.... or tree.   I’m going to visit Jim in the afternoon.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....