Nice morning ....


4th March 2019 (Monday) ..... 09.00    It’s a bonnie morning, ....    after a
Guests arriving - Stocklinch Church.
wet night.   There’s a lot of clouds around so we could catch the edge of a shower;  that said it’s nice enough, there are occasional sunny spells, to take a walk down to the ‘New Cafe’.    I’ve been busy looking through some of the wedding photographs:  I’m happy with .... all 1200 of them!    Not all are of the wedding .... I have a few of ‘the staircase’!
I need to pack a couple of boxes;   to send to myself.    It’s my way of making the case lighter for travelling home on Wednesday.    Right now I fancy a cuppa.

Dylan - JB's cousins son at Brympton House.
20.00     I’ve had a lazy day, though I did manage to walk down to the ‘212’ Cafe (that’s the ‘new Cafe) with ‘JB’ in the afternoon;   a heavy shower passed over Uckfield when we were in the Cafe so we never went any further.    In fact another heavy squall blasted its way across Uckfield not long after we got back to “No 1”.    I spent the remainder of the afternoon browsing the wedding photos;   and cat napping.    The boxes are packed and will be posted tomorrow afternoon.

Janice took Michael to the Surgery this morning to get something for a cough that’s
 Dylan's sister Isla.
been plaguing him:   he was given a thorough check over and is now on pills to clear the cough away.   He’s in good hands with ‘Nurse’ Janice;   and will have to do as he is told!    He might not be too keen on that .... doing what he is told i.e.


‘JB’ and I are thinking of taking the country roads over to Beachy Head tomorrow;   weather permitting of course.    And post the parcels of course.    I’m going to work on a few more photographs before bed..... I have enough to keep me happy for weeks.   Somerset is a beautiful county.... looks much like Fife,    Much as I love Sussex, it looks ‘worn’ compared to Somerset.    When you think of it Sussex probably is ‘worn’;  there is a huge number of people living in the Southeast ,,,,, and millions more cars.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....