Spring Equinox and full moon....


20th March 2019 (Wednesday) Spring Equinox (and full super moon).
'This afternoon' from Chapel Green.
08.30      Although overcast it’s a pleasant enough morning.... and I’m feeling frisky.    Unfortunately viewing the full moon looks like being a random chance thing .... it’s in the sky over New Zealand just now.

I’m going to fire up the main computer and tweak the presentation, then get it onto a ‘stick’;  that won’t take long.    That said I have to also get the pictures onto a DVD in case we have to use the television to do the show.    That’s a bit unhandy because the tele is not compatible with the Power Point. 
  
Spring is here!
16.30     Jings .... I ran out of Digestive .... and Rich Tea .... biscuits;   this puts Brexit in the shade.    I ‘jamp’ in the car and went to Sainsbury’s to do a proper shopping;  the first one I’ve done since I got back home.    I’ve done mini shops but not a proper one:  at last Ivy Cottage has Digestive  .... and Rich Tea in stock.    Oh I also bought real food.21.30     There’s only one item in tomorrow’s ‘plan’.... and that’s doing the  slide show for the Colinsburgh girls.     I’ve got everything ready for either the projector, or the tele..... and the photographs are on a DVD just in case that’s the only way it can be done. 
  
The weather forecast is good for tomorrow, though it will be mostly overcast, it should
The Bass Rock.
be warm.   Actually .... there’s going to be a brisk wind so that will take a couple of degrees off the temperature.    I’m thinking of having lie in tomorrow morning;   get up in time to go for morning coffee!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....