Heavily overcast morning ....


27th March 2019 (Wednesday) .... 09.00   Mmmmmm ... it’s heavily
Cavall Place - Williamsburgh.
overcast, and I was looking for sunny and warm!.... however Marcia assures me that tomorrow will be sunny and warm .... and a good drying day.   Today we have the Colinsburgh Lite Lunch .... (soup, sweet, coffee/tea and biccies) .... guaranteed to brighten up the dullest of days.    With a bit of luck  ...  the sun could break through and give us a few sunny spells later today.... and it should begin to feel warmer.    I think a cuppa is required.

18.30     The sun did break through about midday, giving us a pleasant afternoon .... and I took advantage of the sun and went for a walk on the golf course;    that was in the middle of the afternoon ....I’d done other things before that.
As per normal I went up for the papers, had morning coffee with Abby and Geoff... and Myra;   after she got back from the hairdresser.    Lunch was well taken care of at Colinsburgh, and I was back home by 14.00:  and having 50 in the Hutte by 14.30.    When I woke up I decided to go for the walk.


17th green - Earlsferry Links.
20.00     Tomorrow I might be slightly more active than I was today: however I will take time out for morning coffee, .... and I have the Drop in Cafe in the afternoon.... oops .... it looks like tomorrow is going to be another ‘rest’ day.    The weather forecast is good.
There’s an article in the ‘East Fife Mail’ this week about the proposed housing developments in Earlsferry and Elie.... and the problems associated with any housing development in an area that already has sewage, water, and traffic problems.      There is also mention of a community charrette (a public meeting called to solve a local problem) seeking the views of the Elie and Earlsferry residents on how to make our villages better places in which to live.    Could we improve what is .... already perfect?

I saw a bloke with a spray can of yellow paint marking bits of Bank Street/Liberty road
Links Road - Earlsferry.
surface needing attention;  he must have used a few cans(of paint) because the whole street from the Bank Street junction with Elie High Street all the way to ‘Whitsand’ (Cecily’s house) need to be resurfaced.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....