Bright, breezy ... and cold


29th March 2019 (Friday)    08.30 ..... The forecasters were right about it
Earlsferry High Street (East end).
turning colder .... it has.    We have a bonnie morning in the East Neuk, but there’s a cold wind that has a wintry feel to it.... add to that the wind chill factor and ...yes .... it’s cauld.     It’s a morning for walking in woods I’m thinkin’.... well sheltered from the wind.    So far I’ve been as far as the front gate;   putting out the blue and broon buckets.   


20.30    I had a migraine this morning;  the first one for a couple of months..... most likely brought on by the change in the weather.    It has been a nice enough day .... and the villages are busy with visitors tonight.    I went up to Harbour House... and to buy a paper in the morning.... then did the ironing, before having a ‘lite bite’ lunch and going up to the Hutte to have ‘50’.
Earlsferry High Street - bit of.

Leven Beach, the care home that Jim is in, is a quality place with plenty of Staff all over the place;  and sitting rooms/lounges.    Jim was in fine form, with ladies sitting in the seats either side of him.    We had a blether,;  Jim conversed more or less as per normal today.    When I was leaving he said “is that you away now?” .... I replied “Yes”... to which he replied .... “I’ll come with you!”   Jim misses the Royal Burgh.    Being in Leven I thought I’d better do a shopping, so I went to Sainsbury’s.

The weather forecast for tomorrow isn’t bad;   it could be grey and damp to begin with, but the sun should breakthrough to give us a bonnie, if cool, day.    It could be a gardening day for me.... once the sun gets going.    That won't be before I've been to Harbour House for my morning caffeine fix.

Our ‘News’ continues to be dominated by the farce that they’re calling Brexit
Earlsferry beach.
continues to flounder along.... ‘The Deal’ (well part of it), suffering another defeat during today’s floundering.     

I suppose I should go to bed early tonight.... I do have the headache, and general couple of degrees under feeling that migraines leave.   A  cuppa and a couple of pills should have me sleepin’ like a baby;   and loupin around like a spring lamb in the morning.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....