Hmmmm .... there's monochromatic look to the sky this morning


12th March 2019 (Tuesday) ....  08.30    The sky is... well ... mostly grey
Breakfast time!
this morning:  there is a sliver of clearness towards the Southeast, so it might all brighten up later.    There’s a Storm, going by the name of Gareth, coming in from the Atlantic...bringing with ‘him’ the gales we expect around equinox time.
I’m feeling friskier this morning... another few cuppas and an afternoon in bed again and I should be almost  with a bit of skittish added.    At this moment in time I’m going to have another cuppa, then ‘loup’ into the car to go and have some blood taken.    Slight ‘flap on’ this morning.

11.30    Yes .... I am definitely feeling mair frolicsome today;  I’ve had blood taken, been for the paper, and even went to Barnett’s the Baker to buy a couple of goodies.    I looked for Geoff’s, and Myra’s buggies being moored up at either the Pav or the Deli
Kinneuchar this afternoon.
for morning coffee, but I drew a blank at both places.   Myra’s phone is permanently engaged so I can’t phone her.    I’m now at Ivy having my own ‘morning coffee’ after which I’ll do some work for the ‘Colinsburgh girls’.    There’s a blustery sleet shower passing over the Royal Burgh right now;   Methinks I’m unlikely to be going out again today.    I did go down to the harbour earlier.... not the warmest of places at any time .... definitely not the place to be today.


19.30     I did go out in the afternoon:   I took the car for a run, then went for a walk along the village and down onto the beach.    There was a strong wind  blowing;   Storm ‘Gareth’ starting to shift sand up the Breakwater etc.   Having said that it was fairly pleasant walking with the wind on my back.... it was a warmer wind than we had
Westward on The Ferry High Street.
in the morning.   

This evening we have another ‘meaningful’ vote re Brexit.    The MP’s voting once again for the same ‘deal’ that they first voted on three months ago.    As far as Theresa’s concerned she’ll just flounder on .... it’s “May or nay”.

Tomorrow is going to be windy with showers .... as Storm Gareth rumbles ‘his’ way eastward.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....