Nice day .....

10th April 2016 (Sunday).....  09.30  It’s my wee sister’s birthday today, so here’s me, givin’ it laldie   “..... Happy Birthday dear Janet, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”     
Although it’s overcast, the sun is trying hard to break through so I think we’ll have a few ‘bright and sunny’ spells later.     Unfortunately the wind, a light breeze, is from the East, and it’s it that s bringing the cloud in from the North Sea ... we could  have
Kinneuchar Kirk
drizzle, as well as ‘bright and sunny’.
I’m feeling really good this a morning, all the clambering about on the rocks out at Kincraig seems to have manipulated my muscles and they feel as if they are where they’re supposed to be!     Maybe I should spend more time ‘doon amongst the rocks’.... it seems to have excellent results:   I was certainly moving  the lower body muscles, all over the place at times.
 I watched the golf last night and didn’t get to bed until after midnight, then read a bit of my book and finally settled down to sleep at 01.10, so had a bit of a ‘sleep in’.    Jimmy wants to go to Leven this morning, so we’re leaving on that mission at 10.30.... oh there’s the doorbell;   Jimmy’s early.
23.00     Jimmy fancied a change of direction (Leven instead of Anstruther) and a “Sainsbury’s latte”.... so that is what we did.   I bought milk when I was there anyway, but that was the only shopping we did.     After unloading the milk at Ivy, we went d
Kinneuchar loch
own to the Sailing Club and spent the remainder of the morning, discussing important ‘things’, with Stewart, Lorraine and Tom.    After much discussion of the ‘important things’, we reached the conclusion that I would be unable to sleep until I read the next Community Council Minutes!   
Because it was such a bonnie afternoon I decided to get the bike out and have a run round Elie Estate;   jings, I’ve never seen the estate road as busy as it was today.    On a ‘normal’ day, I can bumble about all over the place... but it was not so today..... I had to ‘think’ about avoiding people!      I came out at the North Lodge so, stressed out(?), that I made my mind up to relax by biking round the curling pond field;   that turned out to be an enjoyable, but muddy, mission.   I
Earlsferry beach
clambered around the edge of the loch trying to get some ‘different’ photos of Kinneuchar Kirk, with mixed success.    I spotted a tree that offered a potentially good viewpoint, but left that for another day.   
Who was coming out of Ivy gate when I got back to ‘The Royal Burgh? .... Yep... Jimmy, who had been round at “Alice’s Seat” and was desperate for a cuppa.
In the evening I went down to the beach and found it busy.... just like Elie Estate.    With me being a ‘shy’ boy, I’m thinking it may be time for me to have a temporary hibernate!
Photographs : Top – Kinneuchar Kirk, Middle – a boat on the loch, and, Bottom – The Ferry beach this evening.

Now I’m off to watch the golf.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....