The Boss Rools ....

13th April 2016 (Friendship Lunch... oops Wednesday)      09.00    we have ‘dreich’ this morning, i.e. ... wet, windy and cauld.    However, being optimistic, the sky is beginning to look  a paler shade of grey, in places, so we might have sunny spells
The morning walk 
later.     I haven’t been out for my morning walk ... in fact, the only thing I’ve done outside is fill the bird feeders .... and, that’s about all I’ll do outside, until the rain clears away.   It’s only the weather that’s a ‘negative’...everything else is ‘positive’, starting with it being “Friendship Lunch” day;    I don’t need to down to the beach, hoping to find someone to talk too!     Actually it is beginning to look brighter out already ...if it, the rain, has stopped, I might take a walk along to Elie for the papers.
22.30      It has been overcast, and the rain has been ‘on and off’ all day....however, we’ve had a lot worse, so this qualifies as a ‘nae bad day’.     I did get down to the beach in the morning .... it was raining, but only lightly .... and I was pleasantly surprised to find that the beach was busier than I expected.    I like getting photographs with folks,....  usually in the distance, or walking away from me,....  going about their way of enjoying the beach;  a photo that ‘is’ Elie and Earlsferry’.     I went down again in the evening... and had the whole beach to myself.... but it was raining (lightly) at the time.
Our “Friendship Lunch” had a good crowd ‘in’ today.... the Hall was buzzin’ like a
Evening time
contented beehive.   The ‘Boy’s table had its usual compliment of;   actually very well behaved and quiet, ‘boys’ today, .....trying to astound Primrose, who didn’t seem that astounded by the quality of ‘boy’s around her.    Lexie’s ‘girls’ table was generating the most noise ... er... jollity!    They were probably discussing how lucky Primrose was! 
 Jimmy and I went straight to the Windmill from the “lunch” to visit Chris.    Chris took a wee while to ‘warm up’ but was singing at one point .... and nippin’ Jimmy’s lugs at all the other points!
Honor and Jock .. John, are just back from holiday, where they saw a ceramic mug with “The Boss Rools” on it, and immediately thought of me, and of how subservient, and obedient, I was when Maggie was around keeping me right,....  and still am, when
The Boss mug
I get ‘instructions’ from “The Boss’s Seat”.   Actually all of the seats round the Chapel Green area have me loupin’ when I pass them;   Maggie must have ‘trained’ every one of them!   Thank you Honor and John .... and, an especial ‘thank you’ to John who must have been making homemade tablet again... because the mug didn’t come empty!    I’ll give Honor two hugs the next time I meet her ... one for herself and the other for John!    

Photographs : Top –‘Our’ morning walk, Middle – Elie Bay at evening time, and Bottom – Jings, I’ve just thought ... the mug will end up be giving me ‘instructions’ too!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....