HM The Queen Birthday ........

21st April 2016 (Thursday) .... 08.00     HM The Queen is 90 today so ‘we’ shall sing .... Happy Birthday Dear HM... Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”    I am sure “HM” will have a lovely day!    Also... when we’re in voice’ ...  Happy Birthday to everyone else whose birthday it is today.... happy birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”!

We have another beautiful morning.... a grand morning for the beach;   however I’m
Lower Largo
orf to Leven, in ‘major flap on’ mode;   I’ll calm down once I’ve had my haircut;   which ‘operation’ will be followed by a cuppa, and a goodie, in Stuart’s.


21.30    My wee legs are stiff tonight;   I walked from, and to, the garage at Banbeath to Leven, (a total distance of 4.5k), three times today, on concrete and my legs obviously do not like concrete etc.... and it was warm hot in the sun.    “Sooper Buggy” needs her brakes fixed, which I suspected might be the case;  this can’t be done until Monday.    I left her along there as the MOT runs out tomorrow night so I couldn’t use ‘her’ over the weekend anyway.     There’s something else needs doing but I can’t remember what;   anyway I get ‘her’ back on Monday.  
I got my haircut as per plan, and the cuppa in Stuarts....after which I browsed a few shops, then went to Sainsbury’s Cafe for ‘food’.    Although I spent a good amount of
Kilconquhar Castle Entrance gate
time walking, I spent about the same time resting and drinking tea.
Leaving the car in Leven meant I had to get the bus home to Elie .... and, it was a ‘double decker’ so I went upstairs to the front seat, and photographed my way home.    It was really too ‘bright and sunny’, which means more reflections on the glass, but I did get some interesting, ‘taken from the top deck of a bus’ photos.
After a quick ‘lite bite’ at Ivy, I got the bike out and went to the ‘Drop in Cafe’;   it was quiet at first but was numbers built up as the afternoon went on.    I had a nice, relaxing, time chatting... mostly to Suzanne about insects etc.
Tomorrow is forecast to be another sunny, but cooler day;  the wind is going to be
Kilconquhar Main Street
more Northerly.

Photographs : Top – Lower Largo, Middle – Entrance to Kilconquhar Castle and Country Club, and Bottom – Kilconquhar.    All three photos taken from the top deck of the ‘95’ bus.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....