Spring in the air ....


3rd February 2019 (Sunday) ....  10.00    It’s an absolute cracker of a
Michael and Janice doing the Gay Gordons at The Foresters Arms.
Sunny Sussex morning ..... wall to wall ‘bloo’ sky with nae wind.
 Spring is around Sussex this morning.
 We had a great time at the The  Forester’s Arms Burns Supper  last night.... it was really enjoyable;   and we didn’t get back to “No 1” until 01.40 in the morning, tired and happy:  and it’s a long time since I was ‘up’ that late (or early).    I feel good just now but I don’t doubt I’ll be taking ‘50’ later on.   I only had the one alcoholic drink;   that was for the toasts.
The cold has slackened off and I’m beginning to feel my ‘old self’ again.    Old?    I don’t know if I’ll go out far today.... probably take walk ‘roond the block’ to enjoy the Spring like air.


"Winkle"
22.00    Everybody, except “JB” who’s working, is having an early night;   after what has been a really nice day.    We, Janice, Michael and me, had a walk round to Michael’s (Janice’s son) with his birthday presents... and to have a cuppa.    I also met Michael’s two cats, “Spludge” and “Winkle”.
    
Tomorrow I might go downtown as my cold is well on the mend.    That said the weather forecast for the Southeast isn’t that great, so I might not get out at all;   there’s a good chance of light rain.     The temperature is forecast to begin rising soon;  by mid-week up to double figures.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....