Battle ....


14th February 2019 (Thursday) .... 08.30   14th February 2019 (Thursday) .... 08.30    "Amor omnia vincit" ..... “I send St Valentine’s Day (((((((hugs)))))) and XXXXXXX’s”  to my FB friends all around the world!”    Have a lovely, and loving,  day.   

‘JB’ and I didn’t get back from visiting Jenny and Dave in Battle, until late last night,
Battle - the horse is a 'Cob'.
too late for me , a tired boy, to update the Hutte.   With this cold cramping my activeness  somewhat we only had a quick walk into the centre of Battle  where I took a few photographs, then went ‘home’ to ‘Forge Cottage’... where Jenny and Dave live.   We were surprised to see a horse (a Cob) towing a two seat trail buggy, going round ‘The Green’.
 



  
The Windmill at 'Windmill Hill' - from the car.
23.00     ‘JB’ and I have been busy today, having bumbled down to the ‘New Coffee Shop, then sussed out a secret mission.... all before going down to the beach at Pevensey, then into ASDA’s at Sovereign Harbour on the way home.    I’m feeling tired tonight;  this having been the most active day I’ve had in a while.     I’m almost feart tae say it;  but I am beginning to feel better.  

We’ve had a gorgeous day today, and the temperature on the thermometer on the outside wall was at 23c at one time.     The forecast is for this weather to continue for
The sunset sky over Uckfield this evening.
another few days.

‘JB’ and I want to complete our secret mission tomorrow morning;  in fact I think we  have to do it tomorrow:   it’s the school half term next week, and our ‘workplace’ will be overrun with young people.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....