Overcast and warm ....


10th February 2019 (Sunday)  .... 12.00    Sussex is ‘wall to wall’ grey,
Pauline and Janice.
with occasional light rain, and nae wind;   and it’s warm.    I think the temperature is around 11c (outside) but I’ve had a ‘Janice Toddie’  so I feel very cosy.    The mix for a ‘JT’ is three quarters of a mug of water (need plenty liquids) splash of Malt Whisky and a dollop of honey;  but  the measures don’t have to be accurate.   I think that I have just had a large Malt Whisky with a dollop of honey.... and perhaps a splash of water!    I’m feeling happy.  

 
Geoff - Pauline's husband.
We’re going to my Sussex girlfriend for dinner this afternoon;   that’s Pauline , Janice’s sister, and her husband Geoff, who live about half an hours’ drive from Uckfield.   I’d better have 50 before I get ready to go;   I want to look my best.


19.30     Pauline, and Janice are excellent cooks, a skill that was inherited from ‘Mum’;    and today’s lunch, at Pauline and Geoff’s in Horam, was “Mum’s” inherited skills at their best.    ‘Puku’ is contented tonight.   Thank you Pauline and Geoff for an excellent lunch;  and a interesting and happy afternoon..    Oh .... and England beat France 44 – 8 in the Six Nations..... and I met ‘Zippy’ the cat.


We had a bonnie sunset tonight;   we’re all looking forward to a sunny Sussex tomorrow.... though it might be cold(ish)
"Zippy"
at first.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....