Dull, damp ... and slightly warmer.


5th February 2019 (Tuesday) ....  10.00   I should be sweltering as a
Snow covered Kinneuchar loch - photo courtesy Stewart (Barclay).
warm front bumbles it’s way over the Southeast  .... but that is not what’s happening  ....so far;  though it is slightly warmer than yesterday.    We have a dull and damp morning, with light rain forecast to arrive in the afternoon;  not a morning for going far.    Actually it’s not a morning for going anywhere.    The cold I have is slowly improving;   I’m at the coughing stage.    I might just stay ‘in’ today to try to shake this cold off.

Leeann and Martyn gave me a ‘Snood’ for Christmas;   it is a brilliant ‘piece of kit’, especially for  a windy and cold beach!    I checked the Fife Weather cams a minute ago, and it looks like there is fog around Fife;   maybe even over the Royal Beach.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....