Murky morning ....


6th  February 2019 (Wednesday) .... 09.00    We have another murky morning .... and, although not actually raining, it looks like it could rain at any time;   a good morning for staying ‘in’ and honing my coughing technique.    Yes, I have ‘ the cough’ that half the residents of Uckfield have.... maybe even half of Sussex.    When ‘downtown’ , (not that I’m going ‘downtown’ today), it’s like being in a flock of coughing sheep.   But, hey ho, it means that my cold is on the move.    I think.
Everyone is out working just now so I’m i/c;  actually I’m also working;  I’m waiting for a delivery van!    It’s stressful ‘work’ so I’d better make myself a cuppa.


12.00     The sky has brightened up and we nearly had a sunny spell;   and ... it is 12c so pleasantly warm.     Janice and I plan to go shopping once the delivery van has been;  unless it doesn’t arrive until late in the afternoon, which would be too late for the shopping. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....