Overcast and quiet ....


21st February 2019 (Thursday) .... 10.30    We have a quiet,  ‘everything waiting for something to happen’ kind of morning ;   hardly any wind,  warmer than yesterday, with an overcast sky.    Not the most exciting looking morning:     even the Wood Pigeons, that share the ‘big tree’ with the squirrels, are looking bored.    At the moment I am i/c, though I do hear some faint noises that suggest ‘JB’ could be  surfacing.
We have Sully’s birthday party this afternoon  ... today is his actual birthday:  he is ‘4’.   That reminds me that I have a present to wrap.


14.00     The weather has brightened and we have had a few sunny spells in the past couple of hours.     I think that I’ll go for a daunder to take advantage of the better, and warmer, weather;  it’s forecast to reach 17c at the weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....