Feeling better ....


18th February 2019 (Monday) .... 09.30    Mmmmmm .... we have an overcast sky, and short spells of light rain were mentioned in the weather forecast..... so not a ‘pretty’ morning;  but it is warm, though not as warm as yesterday.   I’ll leave going out until later:   Oh ... at last I feel ‘normal me’ after three weeks of a double barrelled cold.    The fact that it (the cold) cleared up for about twelve hours then came back , worse than before, was depressing;   but that is the way this virus works.   With a bit of luck this will be the last time I  mention ‘the cold’.


20.00     ‘JB’ and I walked down to Tesco’s in the morning, did a wee bit of shopping, went to The Luxford for coffee and cake, then walked back up the hill;  and I did all that, surprisingly, easily.    It was spitting rain when we arrived back at “No1”.    Since then I’ve solved three murders at Midsomer;   a bonnie place but it has more than its share of murders:  watched ‘The Third Secret of Fatima’.... then fell asleep and missed the last bit.    So I still don’t know ‘the Secret’.    I’ll probably no’ be able to sleep tonight! 
The Sussex weather forecast for tomorrow is; “light breeze with sunny intervals”.... I might even go downtown tomorrow again.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....