Hmmmm .... murky start to the morning


16th February 2019 (Saturday) .... 09.30    There’s a fairly heavy fog
Spiderman with the party boy.
around Sussex this morning, but it is forecast to get brighter later;  right now it’s murky.... and about 8c.    I’m feeling ‘brighter’ this morning .... but not ‘frisky’.
We’re going out for lunch .... to a place called ‘The Laughing Fish’ (Isfield)  ... then onto Sully’s party at Isfield Hall.

11.00     I’d go for a walk round the block, but with the air being damp, and me trying to fight off this cold I’ll stay ‘in’.    “Stay warm, and drink plenty liquids” is what Doctors say... I’ll have another cuppa.    We are going out about midday  (for lunch) so I do have time for a cuppa! 
  
The Fife weather cams tell me that you have a slightly brighter day then we have;  but not that much brighter.    Right now it doesn’t look like it’s going to brighten up that much in Sussex today.
  

"Happy Birthday Sully" 
23.00     It  was good seeing all the bairns enjoying themselves at Sully’s Party, but, oh my word, it made me feel ‘old’.    The age gap seemed astronomical!    The theme of the party was around Spiderman; though Sully decided  he wanted to wear his Batman suit!    Batman he was.    The kids (of all ages) played games made, much noise and generally had a great time.   When we were leaving the party I spotted a small patch of blue sky;  the only bit I saw all day.

Back at “No 1” Janice and I had a mug of coffee, Michael relaxed in the hot tub .... with a beer.    After the mug of coffee I went to bed.... in a  determined effort to shake
Sully.
off this cold.       By the time I woke up (at21.30) everyone had taken off for ‘The Club’.... leaving me i/c.    I’ve had a cuppa, and will go back to bed when I’ve finished this update.    The cold? .... Hmmmm ....  I feel better... then back it comes.   Hopefully a good nights sleep tonight will see me back on the road to doing things again.    We’re having a party tomorrow afternoon;  I’d like to be reasonably fit, and have my appetite back to normal, so that I can enjoy it.    The party.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....