Crackin' morning ....


15th February 2019 (Friday) .... 09.00    After a frosty start, with car
Hot tub time!
windscreens having to be scraped, we have a cracker of a day, though cool.    The temperature is forecast to reach 14c by midday.... much the same kind of weather as at the COTU.    I’ll go out once the air warms up.    My cold is ‘on the mend’;   but it does not take much to set it back, so I’m being extra careful this time;   I want to be fit for Em’s wedding, and to travel home.



18.00     It has been another lovely day in Sussex;  in fact it has been a lovely day all over the UK apart from the far West.   ‘JB’ and I completed our mission today, then went to the ‘New Coffee Shop/Cafe for lunch, before John went to work:  at 15.00.     
I have done a bit more walking today, but feel very tired now.    The lassie in the coffee shop has had the cough for three weeks.    Everybody says that it takes a lot to get ‘shot of it’.    Anyway I have been feeling brighter today, but by all accounts that could change by tomorrow.

Darcie.

20.00     Janice, Darcie and Sully have been enjoying an hour in the hot tub..... it is one marvellous piece of kit and it looked really enjoyable.    The last time I was in a ‘hot tub’ was at Hanmer Springs (New Zealand).

Tomorrow we have Sully’s ‘official’ birthday party in the afternoon;   he doesn’t want any ‘grown ups’ there, .... adults will have to hide in the kitchen!

The 'Love Shack'.
I’m tired, and content, tonight;  and feeling reasonably confident about shaking off the
Sully.
cold over the next few days.    Next week I intend going down to the bottom of down ... by way of walking .... and back again.    There is a bus that stops about 100 metres from the ‘ouse, I can use it if necessary.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....