Early morning fog ....


22nd February 2019 (Friday) ...09.30     Yesterday afternoon I walked round to Leeann and Martyn’s, taking a wrong turning on the way and walking about twice the distance that I should have;  however I enjoyed the exercise..... and was in plenty of time to enjoy food and goodies at Sully’s party.... and to have a blether.    I very nearly took another wrong turning on the way home, but found the ‘twitten’ I was looking for and was back on track, and well on my way to “No 1”.

This morning we have fairly thick fog but it is warm, and it will be a bonnier day once the fog lifts..... which it is starting to do now.    I’ll go for a wander when the  sun breaks through.


17.30     Michael and ‘JB’ set off for Bournemouth about an hour ago:   they are going to John’s (Emily’s fiancée) stag party.    It’s a case of driving down there today, doing ‘man things’ tomorrow, then c home on Sunday..... ready for work on Monday.    They might have the odd refreshing drink.
The early fog we had cleared away about 13.00, and it has been a lovely afternoon.    I did the ‘round the block’ walk, taking in the local Tesco’s shop in the passing.... where I bought toothpaste .... and, ‘needed like a hole in the heid’ ..... Mr Kipling Almond slices.
I’ve had a quiet afternoon;   actually not really.     Janice brought Darcie back with her (they had been to Eastbourne shopping), and Jeanette arrived so we had a spell of playing with Darcie before I had to abandon that and go up to my room to have ‘50’.   

The sun is beginning to set on what is a quiet Uckfield;   .... which is surprising because there are cars, being driven rapidly (and usually impatiently), all over the place.    Nobody browses their way along the roads here.    I’ve managed to waken up again, so I’ll go downstairs and have a cuppa.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....