Beautiful Springlike morning ....

17th February 2017 (Friday) ... 09.00   Hmmm .... ‘we’ had a slight malfunction with the first attempt at, ‘Virgin Train Menu style’, porridge making ... I
Kincraig from the golf course.
had it in the microwave too long.    It, the porridge  that was left in the bowl, tasted brilliant, but I should have read the ‘rools’ properly!    The microwave has been cleaned ... and the tomorrow’s attempt should be ‘malfunction’ free!   

The "Centre of the Universe" is bathed in sunshine this morning.... I’m going out for a walk.   

21.30     Oh my word .... this ‘boy’ has been busy today.   After I cleaned the microwave , I went for a walk over the golf course, round to Colbakie beach, up to the top of the Polish soldiers machine gun
Ivy crocuses.
hill, then through the Dome Park, and onto the Coastal Path,  where I met Jimmy on his way to “Alice’s Seat”.     The seats were too wet to sit on so we went down to Ivy for a morning cuppa.

When Jimmy went orf home I did a bit of hoovering etc .... and an ironing.    I then caught up with the heap of paperwork that was lying behind Ivy door when I came home:  including renewing my driving licence.    I decided to do that ‘online’.   I’d filled in the online form and came to the very last bit when it said that I’d been successful, then it disappeared and a new notice said that I’d lost the lot.    Jimmy appeared at that time so we had an afternoon cuppa.    Anyway to ‘cut a long story short’ (something I’m not very good at) when I went online this evening I found an e-mail from the DVLA saying that I’d been a clever boy for renewing my licence on line.     They didn’t actually say that I was a ‘clever boy’ .... I made that up!    Apparently it’s been done and I have now to cut my old licence in two and send ‘it’, both bits, to ... the
The Ferry beach at sunset time.
DVLA.   Exciting day indeed.

The sky clouded over late in the afternoon but it was nice down on the beach .... and busy with families enjoying themselves at the “Centre of the Universe”!    The weather forecast for tomorrow morning isn’t very encouraging;   overcast with the chance of light rain at first;   clearing by late morning.  
 

Photographs : Top – Kincraig cliffs, Middle – ‘Ivy’ crocuses, and Bottom – the Ferry beach at sunset time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....