6th February 2017 (Monday) .... 12.00     After a frosty and sunny morning the sky has clouded over, with the look of rain not about it.     I have been
Sunrise sky.
downtown to buy some ‘dawg biscuits’.... I then had a cuppa in the Civic Centre which increased my bravery levels .... I went into “Ray’s the Barber’s” and had my haircut on the way home!    Nae wonder it’s ‘cauld roond the lugs’!

23.00       I had a quiet afternoon ... the shock of having my hair cut must have hit me, and I had to rest and drink plenty cuppas .... oh and I worked on some photos.      The weather did turn to rain, and we have a wet and fairly windy night, but this is going to clear away and leave us with a bonnier day tomorrow ... and warmer.


Janice and Michael have to go to Eastbourne tomorrow morning, so I’ll be ‘in charge’.    I intend going ‘downtown’ to find a pet shop:   Tesco’s, like most supermarkets, only sales pet food and stuff like that... not ‘dawg shampoo’ etc.     I’ll force myself to drop into the Civic Centre for a morning coffee when I’m down there.
I’ve been checking the Centre of the Universe ten day weather forecast, and it looks like I’ll be coming home to what could be best described as ‘nondescript’ weather.   Nothing new there.... we’ve had some of that in Sunny Sussex!     What I am looking forward too, apart from daundering along ‘my’ beach, is picking up my new specs which have been lying in “Govan’s” the optician is Anstruther since 16th December!    I have contacted the shop to let them know  I’ll be picking them up at the beginning of February. 
 
When President Trump bumbled into ‘Office’ at the beginning of the year I was
Bonnie Uckfield house
worried about the damage he might do to countries around the World with his new ‘trading’ deals:   however, it looks like he’s going to damage his own country most of all!     This President does create ‘news’ ... but not much of it makes good listening!
Photographs : Top – Sunrise sky, Middle – Uckfield Picture House (1916) and Bottom – nice house on Uckfield High Street. since 16th December!    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....