Beautiful Spring like day ......

13th February 2017  (Monday) ... 22.00    We’ve had a gorgeous day... proper “Sunny Sussex”.
Everything is ready for my journey home to the “Centre of the Universe” tomorrow .... “JB” is picking me up at 07.00. and the taxi has been booked for the Kirkcaldy end.     Jimmy is organising milk so that we can have a cuppa.
I have enjoyed my Christmas/New Year break in Sussex..... and, it is good to see Janice looking so good only four weeks after her op.   It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly the human body can recover;   the right attitude does help, both Janice, and Michael, have that.
Tomorrow is St Valentine (Bless the auld romantic... who was martyred on the 14th February 273 AD,  for encouraging Christians to marry).   Have a ‘romantic’ St Valentine’s day wherever you are!    Love is all around!
This will be the last ‘update’ until tomorrow evening when I will be ‘in residence’ at the Centre of the Universe’.
Must ‘go’ (to bed) .... “JB” will be ringing the doorbell in a few hours!    I’m going to pack up the laptop now.    “Love” to all.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....