Fresh, breezy and sunny, morning ...

26th August 2016 (Friday) ....    09.30      Autumn, is in the ‘bright and breezy’ air this morning;   a really nice morning for getting things done.    Getting things done?.....  when I’m in a ‘playing’ mood?    I’ve been up to the ‘Boss’s Seat’ and
Chapel Green path
this morning’s ‘instructions’ are to, ‘get out there, and have some fun....  the garden is too wet to work in’!     That’s good enough for me.   Orf to have breakfast then I’ll go out ... somewhere.


  22.00     I didn’t go ‘oot tae play’ after breakfast;   instead I finished sorting out ‘M’s photos.    Jimmy arrived, well ready for a cuppa after walking to Maggie’s Seat;   he couldn’t get round to Alice’s seat because his hip was bothering him.    We had our cuppa in the Hutte.     Jimmy said he was going along to visit Chris in the afternoon, and I decided to accompany him.

Chris was having a shower when we went in... she is also in the throes of being moved, as the room she is in at present, is going to be re-furbished.    We sat in the lounge until the carers brought Chris along.    She didn’t know me at first, but after I did the “I spy with my little eye etc” she switched ‘on’.   Sheila, one of the entertainment team, was playing historical tunes on the piano.... which had most of the folks singing.... including Chris and Jimmy.    Chris and Jimmy are good singers ... I am not.   

Earlsferry from the 'Pony Field'.
Jimmy had to get some messages so we went to ‘the Store’ on the way home.   The shop was busy, but I didn’t meet anyone I knew.... so nae bletherin’ this time.    When ‘M’ and I went to the Store last week we met Alex and Kate who I haven’t seen for a while;   that was a good ‘catch up’ blether.    As is usual, Jimmy went in for milk and bananas, and came out with a barrow load of stuff .... including Fudge Doughnuts!    Oh .... and he remembered to get the milk and bananas!

This evening I went for a walk up to the ‘Pony Field’, then up to Chapel Green on the bike to catch the sunset.    This time I timed it so that I got the sun going down behind
Sunset over Kincraig
the cliffs.     It was a bonnie evening though breezy, and it would have been cold without a jacket.    Autumn is just round the corner by the feel of the air.   Tomorrows weather is forecast to be much the same as today’s...  with more cloud and a better chance of showers.
Photographs : Top – ‘this morning’ from the Chapel Green path, Middle – Earlsferry from the ‘Pony Field’, and Bottom – Sunset over Kincraig Cliffs.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....