Feeling excitable ....

21st August 2016 (Sunday) .... 09.00    it’s ‘bright and breezy’ this morning....  a good drying day:   I wonder? .... (5 minutes later) .... I have a washing going through the machine.     Now it’s time to get myself into gear;   I’d go to the kirk
Classic car - Daimler
this morning, but I feel as excitable as a “bag o’ ferrets” so must do something to burn orf energy.    This calls for a ‘plan’.    I’ll have breakfast and put together a ‘plan’ then.... I’m much in need of a cuppa anyway,  having come over all light headed since I took a BP pill.    Must ‘go’ “slight flap on”.


22.00    The “excitable as a bag o’ ferrets” lasted most of the day;   after the light headed/dizziness wore orf.    However, I’m really tired tonight, but, when I think of what I’ve been doing I suppose the auld muscles need to rest sometime. 
After my head cleared ... that takes about an hour and a half ...I biked up to Chapel Green and sorted out the rose, and the posy, on “The Boss’s” seat:  they had blown over with the wind.    Next year I’ll have a better way of holding the champagne (plastic) glass!    Sheena appeared, as if by magic, walking her dog, and, among other things, she reminded me that this was an ‘Afternoon Teas’ up at Kilconquhar kirk
KIlconquhar loch, and kirk
today:   happy news indeed!     As soon as I was  finished at Chapel Green I went down to Ivy, picked up a jacket and biked up to Kilconquhar via Elie Estate.    I have been missing the Coffee Mornings and it showed today:   I was happy, and glad to be back among my ‘girlfriends’... and ‘the boys’.... as ever, I talked too much!   The ‘Drop In cafe’ restarts on Thursday, and the Colinsburgh ‘lite lunch’ is on the 31st.   Yes ... things are getting back to normal.    It was a happy, and contented ‘boy’ that biked home from Kinneuchar ... even though the wind was in my face.
In the evening I biked up to Chapel Green again because it was such a bonnie evening.... and there was an interesting sky.   The ‘Green’ was busy, with folk out
Sunset time - the sun was behind me.
enjoying an evening walk.    I went back to Ivy, put the bike in the shed, and went down to the beach for a short daunder.     This has been a satisfying, and active day;   I’m happy.
Tomorrow I have to go to Leven at some point;   I fancy going on the bus.   The weather forecast is for it to be much the same as today ... but warmer.

Photographs : Top – I came across this Classic car, a Daimler, up in Elie this afternoon, Middle – Kilconquhar loch and kirk, and Bottom -  evening time at Elie and Earlsferry.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....