It's a bonnie morrrrrrrning .....

15th January 2021 (Friday)     10.00.... All is good at The Centre of the

08.35.

Universe:  the sun appeared bang on schedule, on what is a bonnie, but chilly morning.... then promptly disappeared again.   It’s fairly overcast just now but I can see the odd ‘nearly blue’ patch, so we might get a few sunny spells later.    I have yet to go for the paper, but I have been to the beach :  it was quite though I could see dog prints, so I wasn’t the first on the beach.   This is going to be a rest day for me;  I’m in a ‘work on the computer’ mood after the excitement last night:  first I will make my morrrrrrrrrrrrning mug o’ coffee, then go for the paper.

21.00    I’ve had a good day;   mostly on the computer because it has been raw cold all day, with the sun only ‘nearly breaking through’, for a short spell, when I was out, late in the afternoon.   Even then I only went as far as the beach;  no, that’s wrong;   I didn’t actually reach the beach.... I stayed up on the bents.

This afternoon.

I did a bit more research and writing:   I enjoy both because it takes me well away from the problems we face today.   Today?.....it looks like we might be facing the ‘problems’ for a while yet; there’s a serious lack of the Eyam spirit around today.... especially in the Southeast.   The UK leadership has been pathetic:   today we see another new ‘rool’.... the closing of all the travel corridors to take effect .... on Monday.   This is typical of how it has been done all along ... “wait until all the horses have bolted... then close the door”!

I have a Tesco delivery coming on Sunday after which I should be in a position to withstand a siege:   well.... until I get the first jab anyway.   We appear to still be in our


East Neuk bubble which gives me a feeling of ‘normality’.... albeit at two metres range.    Most of the time I try to keep myself as active as I can be, both physically and mentally.   Lack of normal conversation is probably the hardest thing for me to contend with:  That is surprising because it’s not as if I talk a lot!

Tomorrow?   All days are pretty much the same just now:  luckily we live in a bonnie corner of Mother Earth, with loads of photo opportunities even on dull days.    Wet days aren’t so good.   I’m off to do some more research.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....