Interesting sky....

26th January 2021 (Tuesday)     10.00 .... After a damp start to the morning,


the sky is beginning to brighten up a bit.... and it isn’t cold.   I might get the bike out after morning coffee.   I’ve been for the paper and down to the harbour;   now I am well ready or the aforementioned ‘morning coffee’.


16.30      It has been a ‘raw cauld’ kind of day.... although;   at one time I thought the sun might break through so I went for a walk up to the ‘Pony Field’ and the golf course.   By the time I reached the ‘Pony Field’,  most of the brightness I imagined I’d seen, had disappeared so I scampered my way back to Ivy.   Scampered?.... that might be ‘fake news’!   Since then I have had lunch, a few cuppas, ‘50’ in front of the tele.... missed the end of ‘Leonardo’..... and sorted out this morning’s batch

of photographs.   Not the most exciting day.... not until I blundered out to see what was ‘appening in the street;  just as Marcia was frolicking her way past with ‘Troops’ and dogs.   Even on a drab day, there are always a few rays of sunshine around!    Orf to do some typing;   after another cuppa.




19.00    The ‘plan’ for tomorrow is to get to the surgery, to have my first Coronavirus ‘jab’.   That happens at 09.45 so I’ll try to remember to pick up a paper on the way home.   The weather forecast isn’t that great for tomorrow:  the rain we have just now should peter out tomorrow morning, but the light wind is going to be mostly from the
Ferry Road.

Easterly direction and that does not agree with me.   Apart from the ‘jab’ I don’t have any ‘plan’ for tomorrow:  the exciting first step, on the way back to some kind of normality.   I suspect that most of my day will be spent working
 on the computer;  especially if the wind is from the East.    

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....