A bad hair day .... ....

29th January 2021 (Friday)      07.00 .... we an easterly breeze bringing in


light rain from the North Sea;     The rain is forecast to clear away after midday.....so, until then, our weather will be, more or less, the same as it was yesterday.   I’m thinking that it’s going to be a computer, or TV, day for this boy.

16.00    Oh dear  .... that’s another TV programme that I missed the end of:  luckily I’ll get it later in the evening.   If I watch something three times, I end up with the general gist of what it’s all about.    I also notice that the temperature has dropped, since the last time I stuck my nose out at the front gate.... and that the wind is now more from a northerly direction.   There’s a few patches of ‘bloo’ sky about, in between heavy sleet, rain showers... and there’s a yellow warning for ice on tomorrow morning.    I had hoped to get out on the bike tomorrow.

I haven’t done much today:  but I did get the paper, and have a run to ‘the Store’ for some supplies, first thing in the morning.    I also went for a short walk, up the Ferry High Street and home by way of the beach, before lunch.   Actually I have been a busy bunny .... no wonder I’m tired. 


21.00    Somebody asked me today if I’d had any symptoms from the Coronavirus injection the other day;  I thought about it and I replied that I’ve  only had two symptoms.... slight muscle ache the next day;  but.... the main symptom, has been the one of relief:   knowing I’ve had the first ‘jab’.   I imagine most folks of my generation will have that symptom.

As per weather forecast the sky started to break up after midday;  so I went out for a daunder, up to the golf course and home by way of the beach, in between the showers.... just before sunset time.    Showers usually come from interesting clouds and the showers this afternoon were true to form;  they came from bonnie clouds.   I had to put the camera in the bag a couple of times to keep it dry, but, luckily, it was only the edge of a


shower on both occasions.   There were also some big waves rolling in, from the southeast, and onto the beach, so I had a truly enjoyable walk.

I had planned to go out on the bike tomorrow but that will depend on how hard the frost is;  if there are icy patches and they don’t lift in the shade I’ll forget the bike.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....