Interesting sky ....

3rd January 2021 (Sunday)      10.00 .... It’s cloudier, with a lot of showers


going  around... especially along towards Crail.    It’s cold but not as cold as I expected it to be...it is above freezing and was so even at 06.30.

I remembered to pick up the paper, before going to the harbour, this morning;  I did a ‘round the villages’ in the car this morning;   I might go out later once the sun gets going. 



19.30      I had no intention of doing any ‘ousework today .... but....  that’s what I ended up doing.   The Festive season is weel and truly over.  With heavy showers and sunny spells today’s weather has been mixed so I guess that’s what got me into a ‘working mood.   Anyway I feel contented (and tired) at the end of the day.   

 Todays 'Blue Tits SC' swimmers.

We have had a lot of big clouds today so I went down to the beach at sunset time.... it was really nice at this time.    And it coincided with high tide and that’s when the Blue Tits SC go for their daily swim so they brought the beach photos to life.   The beach was busy at that time; it was a really bonnie end to the day and a lot of folks were enjoying it.    When I woke up this morning I felt ‘sluggish’;  not really in the mood to do very much.    However, I got more into gear after a shower.   I usually feel a bit melancholy after the Festive Season.    I’ll have an early night in bed.

Unlike me, the bin-men weren’t sluggish;  the ‘Bloo’ bin was emptied by the time I got back to Ivy with the paper.   That reminds me I have not read the paper yet.   I’ll do that tomorrow.

Tomorrow looks like being another ‘sunny spells with light winds day’ but the showers

Busy beach at sunset time.

are going to be fewer.   I won’t make a ‘plan’ for tomorrow until I see how I feel and what the weather is doing.   I have been feeling ‘creative’ ever since Emily (granddaughter) sent me a Christmas present of one of my photographs that she did, as an oil painting.   I’ll take a photo of it tomorrow.   I also got a lot of interesting books .... books always help me out of the doldrums at this time of year.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....