Beautiful morning....

23rd January 2021 (Saturday)    11.00.... Oh my word;   what an absolutely


gorgeous morning and I have been out enjoying it.   The plan was to catch the sunrise (08.25) from the ‘Pony Field’, but I forgot to take into account that I’d be higher up and that the sun would appear over the horizon a few minutes earlier;  so I missed the sun ‘ping’ as it appeared above said horizon.    I did however get a load of ‘early sunlight’
photographs, both on the golf course and on the beach.   I have yet to go for the paper But I’ll do that (in the car) after this update.

16.00    I went for the paper, but there was a queue outside the shop and I ended up at the harbour.    By the time I left the harbour, going for a paper had disappeared into the back of my mind and I ended up coming home by way of Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar.  The Balbuthie road entrance to Kinneuchar has been resurfaced and is the best bit of road in the village now!.   Perfect condition for one of the 'Utilities' to come and dig it up!

Early morning sunlit Lomond hills.

19.30     What a difference a whole sunny day makes;   and tomorrow is going to be more or less the same.   I have been ‘out and about’ three times so have a good collection of, hopefully nice, photographs to ‘play’ with this evening.  I never got the bike out but may do tomorrow.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....