Wall to wall blue sky .....

7th July2024 (Monday)     08.15 .... we have a sunny and warm morning with a wall to wall 'bloo'


sky;  this could be summer.... and a good drying day!   I've hung out a downie cover (not my favourite job)  and  now ready for breakfast.   I might take a turn up to Chapel Green on the bike later today..... after some last minute 'ooverin' and dustin'.

23.00    This has been more like summer (actually in Scotland this might have been summer).... I'm definitely getting the sun cream out now!    Probably be rainin' tomorrow.   It was such a bonnie evening that I went up to the seat at the 17th green to get a few golf course photos.   From there I would see Jackie  going down the road ..... if I she turned up when I was out.   As it happened she didn't;  and I got a lot of good 'evening light photographs'.   Jackie arrived just after 20.00 .... the roads having been quiet all the way down from Auchnagatt.


The Leven shopping mission in the morning was an outstanding success;  as was morrrrrning coffee with Alice.  Alice had been busy making an 'apple and Philly' (Philadelphia) cheesecake; so I stayed for lunch... main course and cheesecake.   Dinner was a 'lite bite' sandwich!

Jackie's course begins tomorrow afternoon and she will be busy for the next 6 days.  I might go out on the bike at some point tomorrow but if the forecasters have got it right.... we could have heavy rain in the afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....