Grey sky ....

25th July 2024 (Thursday)    08.00 .... It's a quiet morning with an overcast sky.... with thundery


showers forecast for later in the afternoon.   After a better night's sleep, I'm  'sort of vertical'.   I'd wouldn't say I was 'bright eyed and bushy tailed' .... (a couple of degrees under the weather would be more like it).   I should brighten up after I have a shower.... and breakfast.

20.00    We had some big clouds around us but, luckily, the thundery showers missed us.... and the shower towels that I washed.   The West coast had the thunderstorms.    The 'bug' I woke up with didn't go away but I am now on anti-biotics, and an appointment made with the Urologist.   It's actually quite amazing;  I'm retracing Jimmy's steps because he had the same problems.... including a sair knee.

I got a pleasant surprise when Alice phoned to say she was on the '95' passing through Kinneuchar;  I promptly louped into the car and went to meet her off the aforementioned '95' bus.   We had a cuppa when we got back to Ivy, which was shortly followed by lunch.   After washing the dishes we sat and chatted;  just a lazy afternoon.


With prescriptions to pick up at the Chemist (my word the shop was busy) we timed that mission for Alice catching the 16.05 bus back home.  I met Gloria (who I haven't seen for a long time) when in Elie;  she was looking well, and  going to the Chemist so we caught up with each other's news while waiting in the queue.

I had my first anti-biotic pill art16.00;  and they are big.    If size has anything to do with it, my infection should clear up quickly.   They're at least twice the size o' a Paracetamol.

What did I say aboot the thundery showers missing us?   A thundery shower just rattled it's way across us.... and we might get a few more.   'Sunny spells with a moderate breeze' is our weather for tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....