Lovely morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

7th July 2024 (Sunday)     09.00 .... It's a lovely morning;   there's a lot of light cloud around but it's

of the white fluffy kind..... and we have long sunny spells.   I'm likin' it!   I've been for the paper, in the car 'cos I was short of milk for the Cornflakes....and didn't go to the 'arbour because I hadn't had the aforementioned Cornflakes.   It's a lovely morning and I might get the bike out later:  it's still not as warm as it ought to be in July, but it's sunny and should warm up.   Light showers are forecast for the afternoon.

10.00   Welll I've had breakfast, hung out a washing.... now I'm thinking of 'morrrrrrrrrrning coffee'.   I'm feeling tired, but that will be because I made up a bed yesterday;  today will be a 'relax and unwind' day.  Morning coffee it is.

19.30   We've had a busy and interesting sky today.... even though the huge thundery clouds did give us a few short showers of heavy rain.    I didn't  go out because I have been 'resting';  resting included watching what I think is the most exciting Stage of the Tur de France I have ever seen.   It was a holly stage with sections of  gravel road  to give them a different surface to travel over.    I  can understand them wanting to give the cyclists a different challenge.... but the dust they ended up biking through was going right into their lungs.   That couldn't be good for them.   However the different surfaces made the Stage 'different'.... and  exciting to watch.   I'm still tired.

The showers appear to have died away, because we have a lovely evening now.   I might have a short walk in a wee after another cuppa.   I've had a lazy day, and could be doing with some exercise; actually, l for some unknown reason, my asthma has been bad.   I'll have a sortie outside after this update to see what  reaction I get. 

Tomorrow is going to be 'sunny with a gentle breeze' so I am going to wash a downie cover and get it out first thing.   I'll then have trip to Leven to do some shopping, and have morning coffee with Alice.   Jackie (My daughter in law) is coming to stay for a few nights;  hence the 'slight Flap on' over the past few days!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....