Lovely, fresh morning .....

26th July 2024 (Friday)    08.45 .... We have a beautiful  morning .... and... there's a fresher feel to


the air  .... definitely a 'play day'.  I had a restless night due to it being overly warm;  didn't have a decent sleep until  about 04.00.   Then woke up at  06.00:  this could be another 'lazy' day.   

09.45    When I went to answer the doorbell  half an hour ago, I was surprised to find a Nurse (Philippa) at the door;   she was going to change the catheter.   The original 'plan' was to go to the Skeith Centre this afternoon.   Alice is coming (11.30 ish) ) bus.... and bringing lunch with her.   Must 'go' .... no... there's 'no Flap On' now;  have another cuppa Alber' my boy.   

22.30   I met Alice off the bus on what has been a nice day:  we didn't do anything because the anti-biotic pill has side effects.   The most annoying one is a sair heid;  so I wasn't the best company today.  The pill has an effect that I didn't expect;  is seems to be clearing the auld tubes.  Anyway I took Alice along to catch the bus for Leven:  I went back to Ivy and drank copious amounts of water..... and slept.


 I watched the Olympic Games opening ceremony;  it was a bit long for me, but I catnapped my way through it.  The red carpet made me think of the Oscar ceremony: The only difference being that Olympians deserve the 'red carpet' treatment, whereas, the egotistic people at the Oscar ceremony don't.   That's the Oscar ceremony sorted oot!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....