It's summertime!.....

30th July 2024 (Tuesday)     14.00 ..... I had to discard my jersey due to the heat, at one point this

morning;  it must definitely be summer!     I haven't been anywhere exciting, but have been talking to Michael on the phone a few times.   Michael (Mike) and Janice are coming up from 'Sunny Sussex' (even warmer than here) to 'Sunny Elie and Earlsferry' tomorrow.  Actually there has been a 'Flap on'; but I do 'Flap' mode automatically as soon as something unexpected 'appens....and taking my jersey off outside was unexpected.    

16.00   Kirsty came round with the latest Donna Leon book (Venice) and we had a seat in the sun,  on the sheltered  and warm patio:  it's warmer outside, than it is inside Ivy today!   I didn't think to have coffee and biccies out there:  but it was braw sitting in the warm sun chatting.    I must buy proper patio chairs sometime.

My near neighbours Ann and Bob came wandering sown the Road, having been for their daily afternoon walk; .....daily romantic afternoon walk!    They had been  to the beach and said that it was busy.... as you'd expect on a day like today.  The next few says are going to be like today, with change coming at the weekend with more unsettled weather coming in from the Atlantic.

Boring, but a very welcome sky!

I watched the Table Tennis final between China and the Democratic Republic of Korea.   They play a different game from what we played in the Youth Club at Kinneuchar.   Both teams were excellent but China was just that little bit better and won.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....