Overcast with occasional rain .....

10th July 2024 (Wednesday)    07.45 .... The rain cleared away in the middle of the night because

Ferry Road is dry just now.  The sky is heavy towards the East, so it looks like there's mair rain tae come, but at the moment it's 'overcast but dry'.   I wouldn't call it a bonnie looking morning, but it's bonnier than it was yesterday afternoon...... and evening.    The bike won't be out anytime soon.... which is a bit o' a bummer; because I feel friskier than I have done since I had the June COVID booster.   That said;  the sky is showing promising signs towards the West....this has me thinkin' "sunny spells".



19.00    The weather turned out fine.... albeit with a cool breeze, and  light rain in the evening.   I've been watching 'le Tour' , but took time out to go for a run up to Kinneuchar for a change of scene.   But .... back to 'le Tour'.    Yesterday's Stage (10) was a 'sprinter' stage and kind of boring (you just need to watch the last 40 - 50 kilometres) ;  today's stage was a mountain stage that involved some serious climbing and was the exact opposite...., and will go down a one of the most thrilling last 50 kilometres of 'le Tour'.  Those guys are super fit!   I'm was shattered just watching them.     Tomorrow is a rest day
Rires Farm.

for me.... Stage 11 is another 'Flat' stage so a sort of 'rest day' for the climbers compared to today's... and will probably be a sprinter stage .... unless a breakaway happens and goes all the way. 
Jackie is away for a daunder along the beach after a busy 'guitar' day at St Andrews.   I am unwinding after an exciting day.

The weather has deteriorated and we not have light rain/drizzle;  this weather is forecast to clear away by tomorrow morning to give us a cloudy but 'dry' day.   I'll be looking for sunny spells.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....