Sunny spells forecast....

29th July 2024 (Monday)     09.00 .... Although it's cloudy just now, "sunny with a moderate

Porridge oats.

breeze" is our weather forecast.... so we should have another bonnie day.    I haven't got a plan for today, but Michael and Janice (Sussex)  are coming up on Wednesday so I might try a bit of ooverin' and dustin'.  Actually, forget 'might' do' .... I should 'do' a bit of ooverin' and dustin'.   But I'm not in an ooverin' and dustin' mood.    

15.00    I surprised myself having actually done some 'ousework.... but still have the ooverin; and dustin' to do.    That will be done tomorrow.    It's a lovely if slightly mauchless, day.   I haven't been anywhere because of the Olympic 10m diving competition, (and show jumping).   Tom Daley and his partner won the Silver Medal, which was amazing for somebody who can out of retirement to compete.   The Chinese took the Gold  Medal; and deservedly so, they were absolutely brilliant.   Even though they beat Team GB.

19.30    The day is ending with a lovely evening, very still... and very warm.    Could be another restless night.    

I went out in the car in the middle of the afternoon (it was mostly cloudy at that time) .... just the short run round by Balbuthie and Kinneuchar.   Kinneuchar has an 'Olde Worlde' look from the Balbuthie Road.... and I love it.   That was after I had done a bit more 'work'.   The bedroom is almost ready for occupation:  got the 'ooverin' to do.   I'll leave the bed making to Michael and Janice!

21.00   It's forecast to be another lovely day tomorrow;  but the wind is going to be fresher so I will feel cooler when out in the open.   Not 'cold' .... just  pleasantly cool.   Tomorrow could be the warmest day of the week...  and a cooling breeze will be welcome.




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....