Nice morning ....

 18th July 2024 (Thursday)    09.00 .... Although the sky is mostly cloudy there are promising signs


of possible sunny spells to come.... and it's warm, with only a light breeze from the SW.   We've had some overnight rain but it's fine now.... but light showers are mentioned in the KY9 forecast.

19.00   The sky has been overcast most of today, but at least we've had very few showers.   As planned I have had a relaxing day;  anything I have done (and needed doing) has been done.... slowly.   I went to the Skeith Centre,  Anstruther;  from there I went home by way of Balcarres. It wasn't the best kind of light for taking photographs from the Balcarres ridge but I got a few usable ones.  The car has been booked in for a new timing belt and service (1st August).   Having done all that I then watched the last hour of Stage 18 of 'le Tour'. 

21.00    Apparently walking in the rain is good for us..... the raindrops hitting the ground etc. release positive ions that make us feel good.   So, that explains why, on an overcast dry day, I feel 'low'.... but doesn't explain why I also feel 'low' on overcast rainy days.   Probably 'fake' news!


I've just discovered that Michael and Janice (Sussex) arrive on the 31st July... and go back home on the 9th August.   I'd turned over two pages on the calendar and thought they were arriving on the 9th August.  I am a 'silly' boy.   Actually I am well prepared for them so 'no flap on'..... yet!

It is going to be warm with sunny spells tomorrow; so I'd like to go out on the bike but better not.    'Love Your Catheter'?.... I'm rapidly falling out with mine;  it's restricting my activities.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....