Tranquil morning ....

24th July 2024 (Wednesday)    11.00.... What an absolute cracker of a day we have;  I would say

that this could be a play day.  It's also a good drying day!

I've been for the paper .... plus a punnet of Blacketyside strawberries, and milk for the Cornflakes.   I then went down to the harbour.   Out on the bay, Tom was finishing off at the creels, so I got a batch photos of him coming in, with different views of Elie and Earlsferry in the background.  I'm a very 'happy boy'.... but rapidly falling out of love with the catheter.

13.30    So far I have managed to resist the temptation to go out on the bike;  I don't want to agitate the catheter.... there's still blood in my urine so it would be daft to go biking.   To take advantage of the braw weather I washed the shower towels, but that's all I have done as far as 'work' goes.   I can't go out (in the car) 'cos the Nurse might phone:  I'll have a cuppa then contemplate doing a wee work on the bedroom for Janice and Michael  coming next week.

18.45    It has been a bonnie day.... and it's ending with a bonnie evening.   That said light showers are forecast later in the evening.   I'd go for a w2ander up to the golf course, but I did some light gardening in the afternoon, which involved bending and that might have upset the waterworks, so I'd better rest.    I have to make a phone appointment with a Doctor tomorrow morning (Nurses advice).   Apart from a few catheter problems I've had an enjoyable day.   I didn't go out on the bike.... so it's not that.    Which makes me think it's the gardening.


No plan for tomorrow;  other than make an appointment then wait in.   It's going to be another bonnie enough day tomorrow... but there's the chance of light showers.

21.30   It has been uncomfortably warm for the past couple of nights;  it feels cooler tonight so I might have an unbroken night's sleep.
This has been a stressful day, and a good night's sleep would be very welcome

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....