Quiet morrrrrrrrning .....

12th July 2024 (Friday)    07.00 .... It's a nice, quiet kind o' mornin' with a layer of light cloud;

The Bass rock.

which I'm hoping the sun will burn it off to give us sunny spells  in the afternoon.   I've had a restless night and had hoped to go out on the bike, but will wait until the sun breaks through;  and see how I feel after breakfast.   

15.00    It is a gorgeous day and 'The Boy' has had an eventful one.   It began at 03.00 when, with what I imagine was a 'tummy bug':  but my water works went into 'retention'.   I had to contact the surgery who organised the fitting of a catheter.   This was done at the Skeith Centre (Anstruther).   The Nurse at the Skeith Centre was saying that there are various 'bugs' doing the round just now.... and to catch up o my water intake!   I'm now catching up with my water intake.  The 'tummy bug'  has settled down.... and I hope to get out on the bike later.

22.00    I didn't think it would be wise to go out on the bike so I had a run round in the car.    It was a lovely evening;  the 'Sooth side' looked really sharp (and near) so I had a good time with the camera, along by Ardross Farm (and Shop).  

I'm feeling almost back to normal after a long, and tiring day;   tomorrow will definitely be a rest day.  It's time to make the 'orlicks, and catch up with the News before going to bed.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....