Light cloud ....

6th October 2026 (Tuesday)      09.30 .... It's cloudy but dry just now.   We had a few  spots o' rain
when I was out at the gate;  at that time I thought it was Wednesday!   Then Marcia came up the road with her golf clubs;  that's when I discovered it was Tuesday!  Oh...I started my day by sleeping in!    Anyway I'm up and ready for action now.  After another cuppa I'll go for a walk;  might go to the seat at the 17th green.    I must go to Elie to hand in my prescription sometime, and make an appointment to have my haircut!    Actually I might do that first, and do the walk when I come back from Elie.

17.15   I went up to Elie as planned; handed in my prescription, and met and chatted to Lesley;  but Lorraine wasn't working today, so I didn't get the hair appointment.    I'll have a run up there tomorrow to see if she is working;  she might be on holiday.   By this rime I was feeling adventurous, so went down to the harbour.   The Toft was quiet with no traffic problems.   

The yachts are on the pier for the winter, so not much action.   Tom was working on 'Breadwinner' and  a few visitors were enjoying the scenery:  it was, what I would call, pleasantly quiet.

I got a few photographs to 'play' with tonight, and, like the visitors, enjoyed the scenery!    By this time the street was beginning to get busy so I  made my way back to Th Royal Burgh, and had lunch;  followed by a hour long cat-nap.




Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Bright and breezy ....