Cloudy .... .....

3rd October 2026 (Saturday)     10.30 .... There's a layer of cloud just now, so there's a chilly feel to the air this morning..   The sun should burn off the cloud, to give us a nice, sunny intervals, and warmer, Autumn day.    I'm going to have a a quiet day, doing little jobs around Ivy.    I'll have a walk up to the golf course,  once the  sun breaks through:  after morning coffee.  Blob was twittering happily from the top of the Lilac tree.    He's looking for a snack.

11.30    There's an Autumnal feel to the air this morning;  12.5 on the garden thermometer;  and, even the Hutte isn't warm enough to sit in.    The clouds keep obscuring the sun, so we haven't had a decent spell of sunshine, to warm up the air.   I'm going to have a late morning coffee;  and I might go for walk after that.... if it's warmer.

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Bright and breezy ....