Bright and breezy ....

9th October 2026 (Friday)     09.00 .... After a lot of overnight rain, we have a bright and breezy
morning, with clouds scuttling over on the frisky, F4 - 5, wind   There's a lot of blue sky, with long sunny spells, but it's cold out in the open.   As a point of interest, the blue of the sky isn't the crystal clear blue we had yesterday.   The crystal clear blue sky doesn't happen very often.

Plan for today?.... get myself organised for 'JB' arriving tomorrow.   I thought my legs and hips would be stiffer than they are;  the hot shower helped!    I'm going to have an early morning coffee before 'work'.

16.30    I've been a busy boy today;  and that's good news for 'JB'!.    He has a bed to flop into!.... all JB has to do is put the cover on the downie.   Actually I'm impressed with how I've done today, because I had a migraine in the middle of the day.    It must be the changeable weather that has brought on the migraines.    I rook the pills, and went up to The Hutte to so a Soduko;  and fell asleep.   And woke up feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.   Well .... almost bright eyed and bushy tailed. 

When I went into Ivy to make a cuppa, I discovered that the postie had been!   The mail he's delivered didn't cheer me up;  an income tax demand.    Not only did I, and all pensioners pay for our Pension, we also paid income tax.    However I suppose it's going to a good cause (and I don't  have choice);  might as well keep doing my bit for the country .... as I, (and all pensioners have done), all our lives. 

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Bright and breezy ....