Nice Autumnal morning ....

8th October 2026 (Thursday)     09.30  .... We have a beautiful Autumn morning;  definitely of the
'out and about enjoying the fresh air' kind!    A few years ago I'd have been  out on the bike;  this morning I'll be out with the 'hurdy gurdy'!   I can't go far with it, but the air, and scenery, of Elie and Earlsferry is better than any pill!    Must go, 'slight flap on';  got fresh air to enjoy! 

16.00    There has been an amazing 'light' today;   the crystal clear blue of the sky, reminded me of New Zealand.   New Zealand doesn't have the pollution that we have, so their sky is crystal clear most of the time!    New Zealand is, sort of, in the 'middle o' nae where'!   Except when it comes to earthquakes!

I decided that this morning's walk would take me up the Ferry High Street to Marie's (Cadger's Wynd, then down to the bents, wander along to Cross Wynd, and back up to the High Street then home.    This would be (and was) the furthest I have walked  for a while!    Did I enjoy myself? .... I certainly did,  with the camera, and chatting to people on the way.   I met a a couple of cyclists, holiday makers based in Leven, that were biking round the coast to St Andrews, browsing the villages on the way;  and returning to Leven by way of Largoward.    

On my way round I pressed the camera button 116 times, so loads of photies to play with this evening.    Anyway I photographed my way up to Cadger's Wynd, wandered down to the bents, and photographed my way back home.   On the way I met, and had a chat with Stuart, out for his morning walk.   There's a lot of renovations going, on all around the Ferry just now;  and Elie.   In fact the whole of the East Neuk is being renovated!    

The lovely 'light' we had is being replace by a layer of cloud moving in from the West;  rain to water the
flower tubs I'm thinking!   I had thought of going out with the camera again;  but I suspect my legs might object.   I'll have a hot shower before bed tonight.

I've been thinking (not something I do often) that,  when I get the lightweight Rollator, I should be able to wander round The Ferry, photographing everything that doesn't move, so that, when I'm old I can browse my way round and enjoy is all again.  Yes, that's one of my better ideas!    


Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Bright and breezy ....